Tuesday, September 01, 2015

Hello New Holiday Catalog!


Christmas makes me happy. Stamping makes me happy. So the Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog makes me extremely happy.

I'm one of those people that tend to get grumpy with change, and I'll confess that as much as new catalogs excite me, I often get a little grumpy and overstimulated with new catalogs. That did not happen with this catalog. I could not get enough of this catalog when I first saw it.

It. Is. Amazing.

Check it out for yourself! And then head over to my website to make your first Holiday Catalog purchase.

Enjoy!! I believe you will not be disappointed.

Happy Stampin',
Carmelita

No comments:

Snowed In

It's like we were destined to not go to school today. I woke up to a beautiful 6 inches of snow in my yard. We are in the lower elevatio...